The UK Energy White Paper: Implications for Energy Generation‘,
This online event will be taking place on the 2-3 February, and will provide delegates with a detailed analysis of the impact of the ten-point plan and the White Paper’s proposals for the energy industry, its supply chain and the investment community.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Key energy policy proposals and the energy industry’s response
- Economic, fiscal and regulatory changes
- Financing the expansion of offshore wind
- Reviving the UK’s new nuclear build programme with the RAB model
- The role of CCS in achieving net zero
- Electric vehicles and infrastructure
- International developments and their effect on UK energy
- Energy storage using hydrogen and other applications of the gas
Gemserv’s will be participating in various roles at this event.
With over two decades of experience in the energy industry Dave Sowden (Low Carbon Partner) will be the Chair for the first day of the event.
Joachim Brandt (Head of Electric and Autonomous Vehicles), will be part of the Electric Vehicles (EVs) round-table at 15:35. Here Joachim and the other panelist will discuss the vision of the ten-point plan for EV, the practicalities highlighted in the White Paper, infrastructure and plans for the Grid to be able to accommodate EVs.
With a background in strategy and marketing across the energy industry Alex Goody (Chief Executive) will be the Chair for the second day of the event.
In her role as Co-Lead of the Hydrogen Taskforce Secretariat, Clare Jackson (Senior Consultant) will be participating in a panel session on Energy storage and hydrogen: energy source of the future at 13:30.
How to Register
If you would like to find out more or register for this event, please visit City and Financial Global’s website:
Please use the speaker discount code UKEG1SPK when registering