Data Privacy and Big Data
The construction industry is one sector that has been hit particularly hard by Covid-19, with government guidelines constantly changing, the industry has been forced to adapt. As a result, the pandemic has accelerated the adoption of technologies that are changing business models globally, particularly to improve collaboration, productivity and profit margins.
Our Senior Data Protection Consultant, Llinos Bradley identifies the data privacy and security risks associated with disruptive technologies and how the construction, engineering and property industry can avoid them.
In this free paper, you will learn:
- How is data privacy relevant for the construction industry?
- What are disruptive technologies?
- The data protection and security risks you need to be aware of when implementing new technology.
- How to avoid data privacy pitfalls.
- The future of big data in construction.
Download your free copy instantly by clicking on the link below.
Read our latest insights into the Cyber & Digital sector by clicking the link below.