Step Change Outsourcing (SCO) are a provider of outsourced call centre services, and process card transactions on behalf of their clients. As a Service Provider, SCO must assure their clients that they are compliant with the global Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and ISO 27001:2013.
The client required support in ensuring that key security requirements were being met to high standards. However, this needed to be delivered in a way that meant minimal disruption to the organisation in a way that didn’t negatively impact overhead.
- Engaged SCO on recent PCI DSS assessments.
- Identified scope with key stakeholders to ensure the assessment is carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Provide advice and guidance to help SCO maintain compliance.
- Addressed the client’s unique challenges with bespoke services.
- Maintained SCO’s PCI DSS compliance.
- Avoided impacting their “Business as Usual” process.
- Supported SCO in adopting a robust security culture.
- Enabled SCO’s compliance team to meet their deadlines.