This month techUK are hosting a a two-day virtual conference on data for intelligent infrastructure – energy, water, mobility, and transport.
Here they will explore not only the sector specific solutions to drive optimisation through digital frameworks but also how are they interrelated within our infrastructure.
Our Head of Electric and Autonomous Vehicles, Joachim Brandt, will be part of the Energy Panel, with the aim to discuss key topics such as:
- Innovation – scaling up and commercialisation of innovation through data strategies and optimisation.
- Demand for EVs – developing strategies around electric vehicle energy solutions using data sharing and data infrastructure for managing supply and demand.
- Investment – explore further the investment cycles and regulatory modification with data as a key asset. Address market barriers so that appropriate investment signals in a whole system context encourage optimal deployment of energy and network assets through data analytics.
- Digital Twins – Utilise the strengths of Digital twin technology to allow for real time testing and development in a virtual environment without being in or out of market.
- Vulnerability within consumers – how can data not only unlock new dynamic tariffs and offerings for consumers but also target and identify vulnerabilities?
- Smart Connected Devices – Utilisation of data from smart connected devices is important not only for billing purposes, but also allowing consumers to be rewarded for providing access to their demand side response.
How to Register
If you would like to find out more or register for this event, please visit techUK’s website: