Westminster eForum are hosting a conference where they will examine the future for digital competition in the UK and the role of the Digital Markets Unit (DMU).
It will be a timely opportunity to discuss themes in the Government’s response to its A new pro-competition regime for digital markets consultation – and the way ahead for the sector and government policy under a new prime minister.
Key areas to be discussed at this event.
- policy and regulation – promoting competitiveness in digital markets – development of the DMU – growing the UK’s role in digital regulation
- creating a level playing field – competition, regulation, protecting consumers in digital markets, and maximising the digital contribution to the UK economy
- widening and growing the UK digital sector – support for new entrants, small businesses and innovation – appropriate levels of intervention – attracting investment
- emerging markets – creating frameworks for fair competition into the future
- competition and online safety – opportunities for policy coordination, and what it means for citizens, consumers and sectors in the digital economy
Gemserv’s Principal Public Sector Consultant, Vincenzo Rampulla will be speaking at this event.
How to Register
To find out more about this event, including how to register please visit the Westminster eForum website.